Lead SAP Finance consultant for S/4 HANA migration project
For one of my key end customers in Belgium, I am currently searching for a lead Finance consultant for a very interesting S/4 HANA migration project, this project will be taking a bluefield approach.
You will not be working with the IT team, but with the HQ business team to take up the lead role for the S/4 HANA finance track from the business HQ’s point of view.
This is a very interesting long-term role with a customer with a great market reputation. The planned Go-live is for Q1 2025.
- Overall lead & coordination of the finance community – This spans across 7 local countries and has 50 key users.
- You will not be required to do configuration & setup, this will be handled by the IT department.
- This is still a hands on role since you will be facilitating generation of test scenario’s.
- Test execution in different waves on HQ level: integration testing & user acceptance testing
- Take up role of test manager during UAT in area of finance -> end responsible of UAT in finance area.
- Following training on S/4 changes, document them into a training manual and provide training to key users, in collaboration with the IT department (joint effort).
- Lead bi-weekly governance meetings with local countries to explain status & progress -> PM role in finance area.
Good Project management skills
Expert in finance (FI more important then CO)
Process minded – ability to explain from process point of view, not technical
Ability to deliver
Experience in change management is a plus
Start date: ASAP
Duration: Full-time assignment until Q1 2025 with extensions
Location: On-site for minimum 3-4 days per week just North West of Brussels, with 1-2 days remote
Some travelling in 2024 across Europe will be required from Q3 – travel expenses will be paid
Rate: (Market rate €/day)