Energize is committed to safeguarding the privacy of our customers. This policy sets out how we will treat your personal information in accordance with General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
Data Collection and Retention
We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
• information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of registering with us
• information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to email marketing
We may also collect, retain and process information about you that you give us by filling in forms on our site or by corresponding with us by phone, e-mail or otherwise. We may also obtain data about you from other sources such as professional networking and/or corporate websites, job board websites, your business card, and referrals.
In all cases we will inform you we are holding your data and for what purpose we intend to retain and process it, by sending you this privacy notice within a reasonable time.
We use information held about you in the following ways:
• To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts we have entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you request from us or we think will be of interest to you because it is relevant to your career or to your organisation
• To provide you with information about other services we offer similar to those that you have already purchased, been provided with or enquired about
As a recruitment agency we introduce candidates to clients for permanent employment, temporary worker placements or independent professional contracts. The exchange of personal data of our candidates and our client contacts is a fundamental, essential part of this process. In order to support our candidates’ career aspirations and our clients’ resourcing needs, your personal data may be used for email marketing purposes. Where consent is the lawful basis for our processing, you have the right to withdraw your consent to this at any time.
Using your Personal Data
• improve your browsing experience by personalising the website
• enable your use of the services available on the website
• send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you
• send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications
• send you email notifications which you have specifically requested
• send to you our newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business
where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications)
• deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you
Our organisation utilises Force24’s marketing automation platform. Force24 cookies are first party cookies and are enabled at the point of cookie acceptance on this website. The cookies are named below:
They allow us to understand our audience engagement thus allowing better optimisation of marketing activity.
f24_autoId – This is a temporary identifier on a local machine or phone browser that helps us track anonymous information to be later married up with f24_personid. If this is left anonymous it will be deleted after 6 months . Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.
f24_personId – This is an ID generated per individual contact in the Force24 system to be able to track behaviour and form submissions into the Force24 system from outside sources per user. This is used for personalisation and ability to segment decisions for further communications. Non-essential, first party, 10 years, persistent.
The information stored by Force24 cookies remains anonymous until:
• Our website is visited via clicking from an email or SMS message, sent via the Force24 platform and cookies are accepted on the website.
• A user of the website completes a form containing email address from either our website or our Force24 landing pages.
The Force24 cookies will remain on a device for 10 years unless they are deleted.
We also use similar technologies including tracking pixels and link tracking to monitor your viewing activities
Device & browser type and open statistics
All emails have a tracking pixel ( a tiny invisible image ) with a query string in the URL. Within the URL we have user details to identify who opened an email for statistical purposes.
All links within emails and SMS messages sent from the Force24 platform contain a unique tracking reference, this reference help us identify who clicked an email for statistical purposes.
• to the extent that we are required to do so by law
• in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings
• to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (including providing information to others for the purposes of fraud prevention and reducing credit risk); and
• to the purchaser (or prospective purchaser) of any business or asset which we are (or are contemplating) selling
International Data Transfers
- Security of your Personal Data
We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure (password, firewall and encryption-protected) servers. All electronic transactions you make to or receive from us will be encrypted. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet. You are responsible for keeping any passwords confidential. We will not ask you for your password. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this privacy notice. All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers; any information that is stored on our CRM software is also secured by a third party.We understand our legal duty to retain accurate data and only retain personal data for as long as we need it for our legitimate business interests, and that you are happy for us to do so. We remove data that we no longer have a legitimate business interest in maintaining. Our current data retention notice is available upon request.
As above and where possible, we will always inform you before collecting your data if we intend to use your or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party.
You may instruct us to provide you, or remove, with any personal information we hold about you at any time. You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.) If you do grant consent, please note you can withdraw your consent to all or any one of the above purposes at any time by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that all processing of your personal data will cease once you have withdrawn consent, but this will not affect any personal data that has already been processed prior to this point. Please allow up to 30 days to process.
Please be aware telephone and video calls will be recorded for training and quality purposes.