Senior SAP Consultant, Transportation & Trade Compliance
Materials technology Industry
My client, a leading business in the Materials and technology sector, are investing in their internal SAP Team, to help with their current and future projects, including an S/4HANA implementation and Cloud transformation!
As a senior consultant in Transportation & Trade Compliance you are responsible for the T&TC business processes in SAP. Your prime responsibility is bringing expertise on the execution and follow-up of transportation flows and trade compliance processes. Act as a change driver for these processes and develop the future Umicore template processes for T&TC.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive market salary (90.000€ DoE)
- Low travel (>10%)
- Flexible working
- 2 days home office
- International team culture
- Training in technical and professional development
- Clear career progression opportunities into management
What they are looking for:
- You can rely on a broad functional knowledge of multiple SAP modules
- You have a minimum of 5 years of relevant experience (focused on SAP Projects).
- You have gained experience in the domains of Transportation and Trade Compliance
- Business analysis
- Business process improvement
- Requirement definition and management
- Project execution
- Application support
What are your thoughts on a call to discuss this opportunity in some more detail?
If you’re interested to find out more, please share your contact information and CV with me so we can discuss this great opportunity in more detail!
Consultant: David Freeman
Phone: +32 26810317