Energize Digital is searching for a Technical SEO Manager for a content and performance marketing business.
While this is a remote position, candidates must be based in Malta or Portugal.
Are you passionate about everything SEO, particularly page speed? Does the idea of improving Core Web Vitals, crawling websites, and assisting site migrations excite you? Can you communicate effectively and have the drive to share and explore new ideas?
As Technical SEO Manager you are expected to …
- Undertaking and implementing detailed technical SEO audits
- Work with the web dev team to implement changes.
- Identify website bugs, errors, and optimization to improve page speed.
- Assist or manage site migrations and redesigns.
- Other ad hoc technical SEO duties
Success in this role means...
- Conception, further development, and realization of the strategic and operative technical SEO activities
- Your analytical skills and structured working style help you to achieve goal-oriented impact, and you win stakeholder support with clear and transparent communication.
- Fluent in English is a must, both written & verbal.
- Deep understanding of SEO principles, strategies, and implementations.
- Expert knowledge of relevant SEO tools such as Google Search Console, Screaming Frog, etc.?
- Technical knowledge on how CMS backend and frontend operate.
- Transparent communication.
- Good analytical skills and the ability to act decisively.
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in a previous SEO role.?
- A self-starter but can work well in a collaborative team environment.
- Experience in the iGaming industry is considered a plus.
- Available to work +/- 2 CET.