Energize Cloud is searching for a Senior Security Engineer on behalf of a leading IT Consulting company that delivers complex solutions for public sector and mid to enterprise level organizations. This company is highly imbedded into the AWS ecosystem as an AWS Premier Partner and has a mission to transform organizations through the power of technology. They have numerous vendor certifications and have been included in Inc. Magazine's 5000 Fastest Growing Private Companies. They are looking for problem-solvers who have the drive and passion to deliver innovative technology services and strategies to their clients through a consultative approach.
As a Senior Security Engineer, you will lead the customers in their cyber security journey. The ideal candidate will be highly skilled in enterprise security architecture as well as communicating to leaders of the organization and presenting reports based on the data gathered through client assessments.
- Evaluate the customer's cyber security posture and create a customer roadmap & operational strategy for a target architecture based on the assessments
- Deliver presentations with actionable recommendations to senior leadership on how the company can improve their current cyber security posture
- Support the improvement and development of assessment frameworks
- Work cross-functionally with the delivery, sales, and product teams
- 6+ years of information security experience with 2+ years of enterprise security architecture
- In-depth knowledge in at least one of the following areas: Endpoint Security, Application Security, Network Security, Identity & Access Management, Incident Response, and Security Operations
- Experience in Public Cloud architecture (AWS, Azure, and GCP), cloud-native security models, DevSecOps, CI/CD, Containers, and Serverless infrastructure
- Proven success in consulting with enterprise security architecture, roadmaps, and security assessments to identify gaps and maturity
- Experience in conducting security audits using one or more of the following frameworks: NIST SP 800-53, NIST CSF, ISO/IEC 27001, FAIR, CMMI
- Experience in the following areas as a part of a security transformation strategy: CSPM, CWPP, CIEM, CNAPP, SASE, CASB, XDR, SIEM, SOAR, SWG, NGFW
- Experience in pre-sales support is also a plus
- Security Certifications preferred
This is an exciting opportunity for a leading cloud partner that offers a competitive package, career progression, and the ability to make an impact on a continuously growing company.
Salary Range: $150k - $200k OTE