SAP FI/CO Consultant
My client, a leading business in the Energy sector, are investing in their internal SAP Team, to help with their current and future projects, including an S/4HANA Greenfield implementation and Cloud transformation!
They are the European leader in the areas of sustainable energy and engineering. They are a multi-billion € company (8.1 Billion € 2022) and employ over 50.000 employees worldwide.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive market salary (100.000€ DoE)
- Flexible working
- 100%+ Home office
- International team culture
- Training in technical and professional development
- Clear career progression opportunities into management
What they are looking for:
- 4+ Years of SAP Consulting experience (in FI or CO)
- Experience working on national and international projects.
- Knowledge of integration with other SAP systems e.g. PS
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong communication skills in technical and business forums
- Willingness to learn and take on further responsibilities
What are your thoughts on a call to discuss this opportunity in some more detail?
Please share your contact information and Lebenslauf with me so we can submit you to this great opportunity!
Consultant: Matthew Wragg