SAP WM/ EWM Consultant / Senior or Lead
Are you an SAP EWM/ WM Consultant / Manager that is looking for a new challenge?
I am looking for a number of highly motivated SAP WM/ EWM Consultants to join a global consultancy company based in Belgium. As a consultant, you will be responsible for providing expert guidance and support to our clients on SAP Warehouse Management (WM) and Extended Warehouse Management (EWM) solutions. You will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects with the latest technologies including S/4HANA.
- Work closely with clients to understand their business processes and requirements related to WM and EWM solutions.
- Provide expert advice and guidance on best practices related to WM and EWM implementation, customization, and optimization.
- Design and configure WM and EWM solutions to meet client requirements.
- Conduct testing and provide training to end-users.
- Develop documentation and training materials.
This company really values employee development and provides opportunities for growth and career progression. As an SAP WM/ EWM Consultant, you will have the opportunity to progress into a Senior Consulting role or take on a leadership position within the company. We offer regular training and development programs to keep you up to date with the latest technologies and industry trends.
Training and Development Opportunities:
They believe in investing in their employees and offer a range of training and development opportunities. As an SAP WM/ EWM Consultant, you will have access to a variety of training programs including classroom training, e-learning modules, and on-the-job training. We also provide opportunities for attending conferences and networking events to stay current with the latest technologies and best practices.
Projects with the Latest Technologies:
You will work with the latest technologies, including S/4HANA, and you will be constantly pushing the boundaries to deliver innovative solutions to our clients. As an SAP WM/ EWM Consultant, you will have the opportunity to work on exciting projects with the latest technologies and contribute to the development of cutting-edge solutions.
- 3+ years of experience in SAP WM and EWM implementation and support.
- Strong knowledge of warehouse management business processes and best practices.
- Experience with S/4HANA is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
If you are looking for an exciting opportunity to work with the latest technologies, contribute to cutting-edge solutions, and advance your career, then we encourage you to apply for the position of SAP WM/ EWM Consultant.