SAP Team Leader
I am working with one of my core clients, a leading international bank, with a focus on long term and environmentally sustainable investments.
The business are looking for a new team leader to join their business after an internal promotion, leaving an established team to be managed with capacity for significant growth.
Taking over a team of 12, you will be able to grow to at least 17 heads, and specialise them in the areas of BI/BW and HCM as the whole business moves into a S/4HANA and SAP Centric working model.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive market salary (150.000€ DoE)
- Low travel (5%)
- Flexible working
- 50%+ Home office
- International team culture
- Training in technical and professional development
- Clear career progression opportunities
What they are looking for:
- 3+ Years SAP Team management experience
- 5+ Years SAP Technical experience
- Experience working on national and international projects e.g. S/4HANA
- Knowledge of SAP processes within a business environment
- Ability to work across different team
- Fluent German and English language skills
- Strong communication skills in technical and business forums
- Willingness to learn and take on further responsibilities
What are your thoughts on a call to discuss this opportunity in some more detail?
Please share your contact information and Lebenslauf with me so we can submit you to this great opportunity!
Consultant: Matthew Farnell
Phone: +49 89 2620 4266