Permanent SAP SD MM Consultant
Zele – Belgium
My client, a leading business in the Production & Manufacturing industry are investing in their internal SAP Team to help with their current and future projects, including the implementation of S/4HANA
You will perform in an independent way and be focused on projects tasks, detailed design, build/configuration, testing & data design. You will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance, configuration, testing, training, documentation and deployment of SAP in the SD related business area.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive market salary (80,000€ DoE)
- Low travel (>10%)
- Company Car & Fuel Card
- Flexible working
- 2 days per week home office
- International team culture
- Training in technical and professional development
- Clear career progression opportunities into management
What they are looking for:
- 2 + Years of SAP Consulting experience in SAP SD
- SAP project knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills in technical and business forums
- Willingness to learn and take on further responsibilities.
- Fluent English
- S/4HANA environment
What are your thoughts on a call to discuss this opportunity in some more detail?
Please share your contact information and CV with me so I can share more information with you about the role.
Consultant: David Freeman