Permanent SAP Logistics / SCM Consultant
Zaventem – Belgium
English speaking role
My client, a leading business in the technology sector for transportation are investing in their internal SAP Team to help with their current and future projects, along with maintenance and support of their S/4HANA system.
You will design solutions in line with the business requirements and build the solutions according to the agreed processes and guidelines. You will also collaborate with the business stakeholders and business process owners along with management of external partners. This is a varied position which will allow you to grow and develop your skills in SAP Logistics & SCM.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive market salary (80,000€ DoE)
- Low travel (>10%)
- Company Car & Fuel Card
- Flexible working
- 2 days per week home office
- International team culture
- Training in technical and professional development
- Clear career progression opportunities into management
What they are looking for:
- 2 + Years of SAP Consulting experience in SAP Logistics or SCM / Warehousing
- SAP project knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills in technical and business forums
- Willingness to learn and take on further responsibilities.
- Fluent English
- S/4HANA environment
What are your thoughts on a call to discuss this opportunity in some more detail?
Please share your contact information and CV with me so I can share more information with you about the role.
Consultant: David Freeman