Permanent SAP PP Consultant
Zwevezele – Belgium
Production & Manufacturing Industry
My client, a leading business in the construction / production & manufacturing sector, are investing in their internal SAP Team, to help with their current and future projects, including rollout/implement SAP PP in 5 producing factories. This company are already working on S/4HANA so you will be working with the latest technology.
They are a Belgian, family-owned business with over 2000 staff, and over 30 team members in their SAP & IT Department, with room for continued growth and career development.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive market salary (90,000€ DoE)
- Low travel (>10%)
- Company Car & Fuel Card – (Optional)
- Flexible working
- 50% Home office
- International team culture
- Training in technical and professional development
- Clear career progression opportunities into management
What they are looking for:
- 4+ Years of SAP Consulting experience (in the PP Module)
- SAP PP implementation knowledge is a plus however not essential.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills in technical and business forums
- Willingness to learn and take on further responsibilities.
- English & Dutch language skills
- S/4HANA environment
What are your thoughts on a call to discuss this opportunity in some more detail?
Please share your contact information and CV with me so I can share more information with you about the role.
Consultant: David Freeman