Energize SAP are currently looking for a Freelance SAP Senior PM Analyst to join the highly-skilled team at an international metalworks organisation. This is an exciting opportunity to add value to the team in their mission to strengthen the company's internal SAP competence centre.
- To build a Plant Maintenance digital solution which will rely on Fiori apps for maintenance. You will be contributing to the company's key mission to strengthen their internal SAP competence centre.
- Design, develop and configure required functionalities in SAP PM and support deployment of Fiori apps
- Map Fiori Apps to SAP Solution elments
- Work on integration flows between SAP PM and other SAP modules and non-SAP systems
- Template building , deployments, improvements, advocating and safeguarding standards
- Support with retrofit from plant to plant and adoption of best practice processes by business users
- Working closely with community of key users
- Use Jira application to support existing solution, work in bug fixes and issue analyses
- Release developments and configuration elements through DEV-QAS-PROD landscapes
- Audit work of junior team members
- 3 years experience in SAP PM module and Fiori application development in industrial companies
- Knowledge of PM business processes such as: MDM, planning, scheduling, exectution, reporting, refurbishment process, capitalized spare parts management
- Previous participation in a full-cycle SAP PM implementation project
- Ability to read and understand ABAP
- Has practiced Agile methodology and knowledge of Jira and Confluence
- Good understanding of of integration areas (MM, PO, CO, HR, MRS) and their configuration points
- Previous exposure to Fiori apps in Maintenace area with experience of apps mapping to SAP PM BPML
- Strong English and French skills - written & spoken
- Tenure: 6 months initial (likely extension)
- Office status: Hybrid (1-2 days on site)
- Start date: Immediate
- Daily rate: Flexible depending on experience
If this sounds like you, please apply to this job.
Alternately send me a message on Linkedin or email me on email@example.com
I look forward to discussing this opportunity with you further!