PROJECT MANAGER MASTER DATA OPPORTUNITY
We're seeking an experienced PM master management professional to lead our master data management processes. If you are ready to take on a pivotal role in shaping and optimizing data governance, this opportunity is for you!
As the PM Master data Management, you will act as the architect and driving force behind professionalizing the management of master data for materials and assets. Your role encompasses establishing Data Governance, defining data fields and their interrelationships, ensuring data quality, and driving data enrichment. You will also play a crucial role in training and raising awareness among employees while implementing data monitoring and maintenance procedures.
- Project Management: Proven experience in effective planning, coordination, and execution.
- Data Governance Expertise: Insight into and experience in drafting and enforcing data governance policies, rules, and processes.
- Data Understanding: In-depth knowledge of data types and their significance within the organization.
- Technical Skills: Familiarity with data integration, data quality, and data migration tools. Knowledge of MDM software, such as SAP, is a plus.
- Data Quality and Integrity: Ability to identify and solve data quality issues.
- Change Management: Apply change management principles and overcome resistance.
- Understanding of SAP Master Data: Knowledge of SAP master data and alignment with strategic objectives.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with master data management in SAP – MM and SAP – PM/EAM.
- Extensive experience in user management and stakeholder engagement.
- Knowledge of SQL, Python, or R.
- Minimum 2 years of experience with master data management in SAP in a Public Transport Company.
? Length of contract – 15 Months
???? Hybrid – Antwerp, Belgium
???? Highly Competitive Rates
???? You speak and write Dutch and English fluently