SAP Master Data Consultant
Materials technology Industry
My client, a leading business in the Materials and technology sector, are investing in their internal SAP Team, to help with their current and future projects, including an S/4HANA implementation and Cloud transformation!
You will lead and support the implementation of the SAP Master Data Solution, including data governance processes, data quality and data consolidation. You will define and implement data governance policies and procedures, along with being responsible for delivery of the project tasks – SAP configuration, documentation, testing, training, UAT, migration and go-live.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive market salary (90.000€ DoE)
- Low travel (>10%)
- Flexible working
- 2 days home office
- International team culture
- Training in technical and professional development
- Clear career progression opportunities into management
What they are looking for:
- 3+ Years of SAP Master Data experience
- Experience with Master Data Governance tools is a plus
- You have a mature, assertive and dynamic personality, with excellent interpersonal skills
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office suite, including Excel
What are your thoughts on a call to discuss this opportunity in some more detail?
If you’re interested to find out more, please share your contact information and CV with me so we can discuss this great opportunity in more detail!
Consultant: David Freeman
Phone: +32 26810317