For one of Energize’s customers we are searching for an SAP Functional Analyst.
Role - SAP Functional Analyst
You will plays a pivotal role in large-scale enterprise-level multi-user information systems. Key responsibilities include:
Functional analysis within finance and budgetary execution
Project management support, data modeling, and liaison with business stakeholders.
Documenting requirements, coordinating with technical design teams, and contributing to testing processes.
Promoting model-driven development, generating reports and documents.
This role is mainly remote but could require occasional travel to Brussels, Belgium a few days per month depending on project demands.
- Knowledge In SAP modules like MM, SD, FI, CO, FM, AA, PM, PS.
- Familiarity with modeling languages/notations such as UML and BPMN.
- Ability to bridge the gap between technical and business experts.
- Good knowledge of financial and bookkeeping principles.
Proficiency in SAP Cash management, BPC tool, and Disclosure management.
- Knowledge and experience in SAP configuration and debugging techniques.
- Familiarity with SAP Solution Manager.
- Proficiency in using ARIS tools.
Start date – ASAP
Duration – 12 months
Location – Remote (occasional travel to Brussels)
Language – English
Rate - €400 / day