SAP Financial Consultant
One of Energize's clients are starting the roll-out process of the existing SAP template to an acquired company in Slovakia.
Specifically for this purpose, we are looking for a financial consultant who is able to carry out an analysis where the existing template does not comply with the statutory tax reporting and financial regulations.
You must be able to indicate which elements are must-have and nice-to-have. The next step is to implement the findings of this analysis in the template to be rolled out.
You will be responsible for:
- Thorough knowledge of Slovakian statutory tax reporting and financial regulations
- Assessing the pain points in the current template, deviate nice-to-have from must-have
- Report findings / localisations to the project lead/steering committee and give direction how to resolve
- Implement localizations within the SAP template
- Configuration and customizing
Location: Bytca, Slovakia (Onsite/Remote hybrid)
End: December 31st with option to extend
Days: About 140 hours till end of the year can be performed part time or fulltime
Language: Slovakian / English environment
Rate: €500 - 600 Euros per day
Please apply with your updated CV if you are interested in this opportunity and would like to find out more.