For one of my end customers based in Hamburg, I am currently for a German-speaking SAP EWM Senior Consultant to join a project on a part time basis (2 - 2.5 days per week)
This customer relies on a lot of WM usage, but they now have an S/4 HANA conversion project on EWM. This client has got a lot of automation which covers storage and processes. The original system that they have got in place is about 25 years old, so it can be considered to be a highly customised system that you will be working on.
This customer will be performing an EWM implementation project in 2024 so if you perform well on this project, it is highly likely that you will be kept on and utilized for the whole of 2024 to work on this implementation.
I am looking for an experienced Senior consultant that has knowledge and experience in the following areas:
- Senior EWM consultant with 5+ years in SAP EWM
- Good knowledge in logistics processes
- Good knowledge in both WM and EWM
- Deep knowledge in IM standard SAP storage
- Interface knowledge – asking questions like how is the wharehouse system capable of communicating with the hardware
- S/4 HANA experience would be desirable
- Must be an active communicator between the team and key stakeholders
Your responsibilities will be:
- Error and solution handling
- Develop with key user changes into the system. This will be involved with the WM system
- Assist with the S/4 HANA conversion
- You will be reporting directly into the team on the project and will be delegated with standard tasks and responsibilities
Location: Mainly remote with one day per month travel to Hamburg
End: January (with extensions for the whole of 2024)
Languages: German is a must
Rate: €900 - 1050 day all-inclusive
My client can interview for this role as early as Friday this week, I also have interview availabilities throughout next week, so if you are interested in this role then please respond back with your updated CV.