Permanent - SAP/ ERP Applications Analyst
Braine-l'Alleud - Belgium
Construction Materials Industry
This global organisation has over 40,000 employees across 2,000 sites in over 40 countries, they are a market leader in their industry and looking to continue their growth with a new internal employee to assist with the upgrade to S/4HANA and other future projects.
In this role you will be responsible for the day to day maintenance and improvement of the core global applications. You will be the link between the business & IT and work closely with managers & stakeholders, a major part of your role will be revolved around the upgrade of their SAP system to S4/HANA.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive market salary (80,000€ DoE)
- Low travel (>10%)
- Company Car & Fuel Card – (Optional)
- Flexible working
- 50%+ Home office
- International team culture
- Training in technical and professional development
- Clear career progression opportunities into management
What they are looking for:
- Strong SAP Logistics, SCM or Manufacturing knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills in technical and business forums
- Willingness to learn and take on further responsibilities.
- English language skills - French or Dutch is very nice to have
What are your thoughts on a call to discuss this opportunity in some more detail?
Please share your contact information and CV with me so I can share more information with you about the role.
Consultant: David Freeman