Permanent SAP ABAP & Logistics Technical Consultant
Zwevezele – Belgium
Production & Manufacturing Industry
My client, a leading business in the construction / production & manufacturing sector, are investing in their internal SAP Team, to help with their current and future projects, including rollout/implement SAP in 5 producing factories. This company are already working on S/4HANA & Fiori so you will be working with the latest technology.
They are a Belgian, family-owned business with over 2000 staff, and over 30 team members in their SAP & IT Department, with room for continued growth and career development.
For this role, the most important thing is that you have the ability to read ABAP code and variant configuration is a bonus. As both are generic competences in all logistic modules, knowledge of a specific module is less important.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive market salary (90,000€ DoE)
- Low travel (>10%)
- Company Car & Fuel Card – (Optional)
- Flexible working
- 50%+ Home office
- International team culture
- Training in technical and professional development
- Clear career progression opportunities into management
What they are looking for:
- Proficiency in reading ABAP code
- SAP Logistics module knowledge is a plus however not essential.
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills in technical and business forums
- Willingness to learn and take on further responsibilities.
- English & Dutch language skills
What are your thoughts on a call to discuss this opportunity in some more detail?
Please share your contact information and CV with me so I can share more information with you about the role.
Consultant: David Freeman