I am currently looking for a Project Manager for one of my customers in Belgium.
- Project Manager for S/4 HANA migration
- The customer has started a program to roll out S4Hana Rise with SAP to all entities, all entities on the same platform. USA go live April 1st. Germany go live oct/nov 2024 and continue other initiatives
- Together with their implementation partner, prepare the overall project plan and keep track on progress
- Identify risks and issues, build mitigation plan
- Control budget
- Organize steerco’s, keep meeting minutes, decisions…
- Work closely with VP IT & Digitalization
- Responsible for UAT planning and supporting business on test scripts creation. During UAT , daily scrum sessions and progress reporting.
- Responsible for planning of interfaces. Ensure interfaces with 3rd parties are delivered and tested on time
- Change management: communication and awareness to our end user community
- SAP knowledge is a plus but more looking for a good Project Manager with change management capabilities.
- Start date: January 2024
- Duration: 9 Months (With possible extension)
- Full time
- 2 days per week onsite in Mechelen, Belgium / 3 days remote
- English speaking
- Some travel to the USA is required (Expenses covered including business class flights)
- Rate - €750-850 / day (Depending on seniority)