Permanent SAP Logistics / SCM Consultant
English speaking role
Are you an SAP Logistics / SCM Consultant interested in working on global projects and an upcoming S/4HANA implementation? Are you interested in growing your knowledge and skill in other SCM / Logistics modules?
My client, a leading business in food industry are investing in their internal SAP Team to help with their current and future projects, along with their upcoming S/4HANA implementation. You will be focused on these projects and will receive training and development where needed to grow your skills.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive market salary (90,000€ DoE) + Bonus
- Low travel (>10%)
- Company Car & Fuel Card
- Flexible working
- 2 days per week home office
- International team culture
- Training in technical and professional development
- Clear career progression opportunities into management
What they are looking for:
- SAP Consulting experience in SAP Logistics or SCM / Warehousing
- SAP project knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills in technical and business forums
- Willingness to learn and take on further responsibilities.
- Fluent English
- S/4HANA environment
What are your thoughts on a call to discuss this opportunity in some more detail?
Please share your contact information and CV with me so I can share more information with you about the role.
Consultant: David Freeman