Energize Digital is recruiting for a Paid Search Manager in Hampshire, UK, on behalf of a leading consumer price comparison business.
As the Paid Search Manager for the largest growing account, you will be a pivotal member of the marketing team, responsible for leading the paid media efforts for the account as well as running campaigns for nationally recognized brands, in the rapidly growing temporary car insurance sector. This role will focus initially on executing large budgets within paid search, with opportunities to scale into other paid media channels such as social, video and display.
What you'll be doing:
- Devising and executing comprehensive paid media strategies aligned with business goals.
- Owning the end-to-end execution of paid media campaigns, including campaign builds, and ongoing optimisation.
- Utilising a data-driven approach to analyse campaign performance, identify trends, uncover areas for improvement to maximise ROI and ensure profitable scaling of paid campaigns.
- Having a deep understanding of performance at all times and report to stakeholders.
- Collaborating closely with cross-functional teams, including marketing, design, product, and data teams, to align paid media efforts with overall marketing strategies and business goals.
- Staying updated with industry trends, monitor competitor activities, and identify opportunities for growth and innovation.
What you'll bring to the role:
- Experience across the entire paid search process, from devising strategies and identifying opportunities for testing and improvement, to optimising campaigns and delivering exceptional results.
- A proven track record of managing highly profitable scaled paid search accounts
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to interpret complex data and derive actionable insights to drive campaign optimization.
- Proficiency in Google Ads, Microsoft Ads, and Google Analytics.
- Experience with Excel / Google Sheet and dashboarding platforms like Looker Studio.
- Broader experience executing paid media campaigns across social, video or display platforms is a plus.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to articulate strategies, results, and recommendations to stakeholders.
- Discretionary bonus based on personal and business performance
- Annual leave of 25 days plus holiday purchase scheme
- Group pension scheme with 5% employer pension contribution
- Private Healthcare
- Group Life Assurance
- Employee Benefit Scheme that offers perks and discounts with major retailers.