Energize Digital is searching for a Paid Media Executive on behalf of a performance media agency in central London.
Your tasks will include:
- Coming in with a Paid Search and Social background, you will work mainly on performance campaigns to achieve the best possible results for our clients.
- Responsible for day-to-day management of campaigns for a range of clients, working towards pre-defined goals and optimising budget and strategies against KPIs
- Troubleshooting tracking and set-up issues, as well as setting up A/B tests
- Reporting back to the Account Managers and Director on performance of campaigns in Excel and keeping them abreast of changes and optimisations made on those campaigns. Generate and analyse advanced daily/weekly/monthly reports and highlight insights
- Defining requirements, tracking implementation and ad server integration with bid management tools
- Plan and forecast performance according to the trends and seasonality
You'll enjoy the following benefits:
- Extensive training opportunities
- Structured career progression - we encourage career growth and will give you the tools and guidance to achieve subject matter expertise and management capabilities
- Diverse and vibrant environment - you will be surrounded by peers who share your passion for technology and innovation
- Opportunities to get involved in Hackathons, Code Challenges and Lab Camps
- Your education doesn’t need to stop here! We pride ourselves on continuously learning about emerging technologies
- Opportunity to work on projects with some of the world’s leading brands
You'll need the following Qualifications:
- A degree with a minimum of a 2:1 classification, in a Business, Management or Marketing related field
- 1+ years managing and optimising paid search campaigns working towards client’s goals on a DR or performance basis
- Comfortable with full account builds, restructures and audits according to best practice.
- Working with product feeds and Shopping campaigns is crucial
- Strong working knowledge of Excel
- Experience running non-paid search campaigns is desirable e.g. paid social, display
- Experience using analytical tools such as Google Analytics is desirable