You have the opportunity to join a German manufacturing company. My client is a leading organization in their field with more than 1,000 employees and several international locations. The business is on a continuous growth plan and are now looking to expand their SAP team in North-Rheine Westphalia.
• Permanent in-house position
• Junior SAP developer
• Fluent German and English
• SAP and ABAP knowledge required You will join an IT department of 30 people.
Your future team has a variety of people and a pleasant atmosphere. Enjoy friendly colleagues, working to achieve the same goal with a high opportunity for progression within the company, whilst receiving the following benefits:
• 38 Hours per week
• 3 days home office
• Flexible working hours
• 30 days holidays
• Internal and external training opportunities
• Healthcare, pension and bicycle scheme
• Discounted on-site canteen
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today and you will be contacted to discuss the opportunity in more detail. For more information please contact:
Consultant: Emma Leu
Telephone: +49 8937040069