Permanent - Junior SAP SD MM Consultant
Antwerp – Belgium
My client, a leading business in the safety equipment industry are investing in their internal SAP Team to help with their current and future projects, including the implementation of S/4HANA
You will perform in an independent way and be focused on projects tasks, detailed design, build/configuration, testing & data design. You will be responsible for the ongoing maintenance, configuration, testing, training, documentation and deployment of SAP in the SD related business area.
You will also receive training and development to improve your SAP knowledge and skills.
What they can offer you:
- Competitive market salary (65,000€ DoE)
- Low travel (>10%)
- Company Car & Fuel Card
- Flexible working
- 2 days per week home office
- International team culture
- Training in technical and professional development
- Clear career progression opportunities into management
What they are looking for:
- 2 + Years of SAP Consulting experience in SAP SD/MM Logistics
- SAP project knowledge
- Ability to work in a team environment.
- Strong communication skills in technical and business forums
- Willingness to learn and take on further responsibilities.
- Fluent English
- S/4HANA environment
What are your thoughts on a call to discuss this opportunity in some more detail?
Please share your contact information and CV with me so I can share more information with you about the role.
Consultant: David Freeman