Energize Cloud is working with one of the worlds leading technology consulting firms to help with the continued growth of their Google Cloud Teams. They have a great reputation within the GCP Ecosystem due to their ability to deliver complex and cutting-edge projects.
Due to their continued success, they are aggressively hiring and are looking to hire several new GCP architects and engineers. This GCP Data Architect position is a key hire for their growing company and is an exciting opportunity for someone who is interested in joining an industry leading consultancy.
They are looking for a high achiever seeking to work in a fun, dynamic and client facing environment. Being part of this elite team, you will be exposed to cutting edge cloud projects.
They can offer unrivalled career advancement, a competitive compensation package, industry leading benefits and professional development that will take your career to the next level. This role requires someone who can take a consulting approach with clients.
Day to day:
- As the SME (subject matter expert) you will develop architectures and work with your team to design and implement data integration solutions
- Design conceptual and logical data models and flowcharts
- Present design solutions and help your team use best practices for large-scale data analysis
- Optimize new and current database systems
- Create Data Pipelines using frameworks within Apache Beam, Hadoop and any other open source solutions
- 10+ years of experience building, optimizing and maintaining data pipelines
- Expertise in one of the following programming languages: Python, Java, Scala
- Proven work experience as a Data Architect, Data Scientist, Data Analyst or similar role
- 4+ years of experience in the GCP ecosystem
- Experience in big data/working with distributed computing frameworks