SAP System Analyst
My client is looking to increase capacity in the field of SAP ECC and are therefore looking for an SAP System Analyst. You will be required to support the team in the requested work by taking on the supervision of key users and users. You will play a crucial role in the further development of the current system, increasing usability and support of the system.
- At least 2 years of demonstrable work experience delivering SAP education and training courses.
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrable work experience working in a government organization with >1000 FTE.
- Minimum 2 years of demonstrable work experience with SAP ECC (BAM (Bank Account management), EXP (Exponential function for base), SCM (Supply chain)
Preferably demonstrable work experience In the area of
SAP PLM, EWM and training, education and change management
- Measures the effectiveness of existing ICT processes.
- Research and benchmarks ICT process design from a variety of sources.
- Follows a systematic methodology for evaluating, designing and implementing process or technology changes for measurable business benefit.
- Assesses potential adverse effects of process change.
- Analyze organizational requirements and specifies software and system requirements for new IT solutions.
- Provides technical design and contributes to the implementation of new and/or improved software provision.
- Provides solutions to improve organizational efficiency and productivity.
- Analyzes existing systems and business models.
- Recommend resolutions and improvements
- Provide integrated solutions
- Provide consolidation of findings on components or processes
- Author technical performance requirements
- Provide security by design
- Maps and documents interfaces between legacy and new systems
Location: The Hague
Start: 1 June 2023
End: 31 May 2024 (with extensions)
Hours: 36/hour per week