We are partnered with a World-leading professional services firm, they offer value added services in audit & assurance, risk advisory, accounting, tax & legal, consulting and financial advisory
With over 6000 employees across 10 offices throughout the country, they take great pride in supporting their clients with multidisciplinary expertise, industry knowledge, and innovative solutions.
They are now are looking for an Information Management Consultant to join the Digital Content Services (DCS) team in their Consulting practice.
- Organize workshops with Business and IT teams at the client to gather business requirements and shape their future information management solutions
- Design integrated business solutions, translating business requirements to technology solutions
- Build integrated information management solutions through configuration of OpenText products. Write Functional Specifications for our development teams when developments are required
- Support clients in their long-term roadmap for their Information Management solutions and provide continues improvements by implementing the latest technologies and growing the solutions with the changing business needs of our clients
Key Skills needed:
- Knowledge and Experience of the following technologies topics is considered an asset
- OpenText Content Suite
- OpenText Extended ECM for SAP Solutions, Extended ECM for SalesForce, Extended ECM for SuccessFactors and Extended ECM for Office 365
- OpenText Archiving and Document Access for SAP Solutions, SAP DMS and ArchiveLink
- OpenText Capture Solutions and OpenText Document Generation Solutions
- Experience in designing and implementing Information management solutions based on OpenText Technologies.
- Bachelor or Master degree in a technology oriented domain or similar through proven experience
- Problem solving and critical thinking skills;
- Communication in an structured and knowledgeable manner, demonstrating flexibility in prioritizing and completing tasks;
- Hands-on mentality, flexible, pro-active and a team player;
- Open to work in an international environment and to travel for short international engagements;
- Fluent in English and dutch or French