Full time permanent position - Hamburg!
- Multi billion € turnover
- 40,000+ employees (800+ within IT department)
- Established over 70 years
- German originated company
- Strong data driven culture & innovate technology
- Collaborative & dynamic work environment
- Social responsibility & sustainability
- Pioneers within the online industry
- Developing and maintaining software applications using Python.
- Implementing and managing cloud-based infrastructure: AWS, Docker, Terraform.
- Collaborating with other team members - Participate in pair programming.
- Developing your own software products as well as close cooperation and communication with other internal teams.
- Strong Python experience
- DevOps skills - Python, Docker, CI/CD, hands on IaC experience -Terraform
- Containerization know-how (Docker, AWS)
- Good communication and ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Fluent German speaking (B2 level or higher)
- Work with the latest tools
- Career development and progression - inhouse training
- 80% remote work
- Flexible hours
- 37.5 hour weeks
- 30 days vacations
Interview slots available ASAP!
Don't miss out, message me directly to find out more...