You will have the opportunity to join one of Germany’s most reputable organisations that has had major success across various European countries. They are looking for an experienced Data Engineer with skills in DWC to join their in-house IT team. With huge growth plans already in place, this opportunity is once in a life-time.
- Further developing and maintaining our SAP Data Warehouse Cloud (DWC) implementation
- Supporting our operative reporting system based on DWC: control of external operating partners and 3rd level support
- Conducting root cause analysis for data quality topics
- Providing global user support on data-related topics
- Several years of professional experience in using SAP-based DWH systems
- Knowledge of SAP S/4HANA cloud and SAP Data Warehouse cloud
- Experience in using BI frontend tools (Tableau and/or Power BI)
- Fluent English
- 100% fixed salary with yearly increases.
- Mobile working within Germany/Flexible hours.
- S/4 HANA and more state-of-the-art technologies.
- Excellent team culture.
- Corporate benefits.
- Holiday and Christmas payment.
- Exciting training and development programme.
- Fast career progression
- Relocation package
If your skills align with this exciting opportunity, and you can see yourself developing with a rapidly growing, international IT team, please email me or call me on the contact details below.
I look forward to speaking with you in more detail.