- Build strategic and compelling conversations and content across a variety of digital platforms including, but not limited to META, Twitter, TikTok, LinkedIn, Reddit and more.
- Operate in an ‘always-on, always-connected’ environment where you will need to think on your feet to capture and communicate effectively online, whilst protecting clients’ reputation.
- Create and manage content calendars and assets for clients’ digital channels in partnership with the S&I Account and Creative Design teams.
- Deploy best ways of working amongst clients and team, with confidence in educating clients who may have limited knowledge on paid execution or community management.
- Monitor, analyse and report on all community engagement initiatives and corresponding conversations within influential social and online destinations.
- Continually grow understanding and knowledge of client business and their competitive environment; apply this information in preparing and presenting focused responses, programs and paid social media recommendations.
- Responsible for running paid social campaigns across key social & influence accounts (including at least one hero retained account).
- Experience of digital best practices – including the importance of paid media, content management/creation, community management and influence.
- Demonstrated knowledge and a passion for the digital universe (e.g., Meta, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Instagram, TikTok, discussion forums etc).
- Develop strong client relationships and provide effective paid social consultancy to clients, working alongside additional specialists as required.
- Adaptable in working across new campaigns with support from mid-senior and senior management.
Team Management and Leadership
- Proactively share the latest knowledge about digital trends and developments with teams.
- Act as a ‘digital’ coach to other colleagues, bringing your knowledge and expertise to the fore.
- Actively participate in learning opportunities for self-development and overall career development to have a visible role within the S&I community, account team and wider UK team.
- Plan and prioritise work to ensure completion according to client requirements and deadlines.
- Uphold regular communication with senior team members to ensure the team operates in the most effective and efficient way to meet client needs.
- Contribute to new business opportunities as and when required.
Account Development & Growth
- Foster platform relationships with paid vendors including but not limited to: Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, Twitter, LinkedIn, Reddit and many more digital partners.
- Support planning and implementation, identifying ways to grow current client investment.
- Work with an inter-disciplinary team to generate fresh thinking, encourage new ideas and challenge internal and client teams when necessary, based on understanding of the client’s business.
- Minimum 1.5-2 years’ community management experience working with consumer (ideally FMCG) brands.
- Solid grasp of tools Sprinklr (ideally), Sprout Social, Hootsuite or equivalent.
- Experience running paid advertising campaigns on social media (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Snapchat, TikTok and Reddit). Experience with native advertising sponsored content, programmatic, video distribution, Google and YouTube ads a plus.
- Proactively develops own specialist area and help others to develop in parallel.
- Show curiosity about latest industry developments and share knowledge with own specialist social & influence community, across the agency and with clients.
- Ability to translate paid media platforms, technologies and metrics into succinct, compelling, conversational language for a variety of audiences.
- Experience managing multiple, competing priorities, duties and/or projects with a proven ability to accommodate evolving responsibilities and last minute changes.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with identifying quality digital content relevant to our client.
- Strong copywriting skills and attention to detail