My client is looking for a professional with several years' experience working as a data analyst that has managed a team to join a fast growing e-commerce organization that provides bespoke products with the goal to satisfy every shopper’s buying experience.
You will be providing various stakeholders with performance data that can be actioned through insights.
My client are expected to achieve 100% growth next year and expand into other areas including San Francisco, New York and Chicago. They offer flexible working, 20 days PTO, 100% healthcare, 401k and overall it’s a fantastic place to work with smart-minded people who work hard, play hard.
- Analyzing web traffic, optimize areas to be verified, followed by recommendations.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to identify vital data driven questions.
- Managing market spend and performance to drive the product and marketing strategy.
- Understand and measure the full cycle of the customer journey.
- Recruit and grow a team of data analysts.
- 3+ years’ experience in a data analyst or a data science position.
- 2+ years’ management experience.
- BSC Science, Mathematics or a Statistics degree.
- Advance SQL skills, Python and BI tools.
- Understanding of Machine Learning and Artificial Intelligence.
- Legal right to work in the US.
+ 20 days PTO + 401K + Healthcare + Flexible working